Thursday, December 18, 2014

FINALLY SNOW!!

12.18.2014 - Today was great because it finally snowed!!

I have been wishing for snow at the RV in Show Low for a couple of months. The weatherman forecasted snow for Wednesday and Thursday so I drove up on Monday.

Tuesday night I was so excited that I didn't sleep but kept a hopeful lookout for any sign of flurries. The weather app on my phone teased all day, changing its predictions hourly. No snow.

After a fitful rest Wednesday night, I  awoke to a slight dusting of snow like powdered sugar on a dark chocolate cake. This wasn't what I had in mind!! But now it's starting to pick up a bit and even though there won't be enough to build a snowman, at least I can stay inside with a mug of hot chocolate and enjoy the peaceful sight of falling snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home