Thursday, December 3, 2015

MY HAPPY PLACE





















25 Dec 1953 - This was my first Christmas. I was 4 months and my brother, Greg was 3-1/2 years. We lived in Amarillo Texas on Lipscomb Street with our parents, Bob and JoAnn Sessler. Until I was eleven, we would always travel to our grandparents’ home in Hugoton, Kansas to spend Christmas with all of our extended family. We had lots of cousins who lived in Hugoton, and many of them still do. Growing up in my parents’ home there was always happiness, security, peace, joy, and lots of love.  It was my happy place.

Template: Arty Inspiration 2 by Heartstrings Scrap Art (coming soon to DSS)
Kit: 2015 Christmas Time Collection by Michelle Coleman of Little Dreamer Designs http://www.littledreamer.co/shoppe/christmas-time/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home